he still wore a three piece suit to the murder
what part of “always classy never trashy” don’t you understand?
omg can we just appreciate these tributes outfits
like district 1 are vegas dancers
and district 2 thinks they’re in gladiator
and district 3 is something out of a lady gaga video
district 4, well, it could be worse
case in point, see district 5
what the fuck district 6
district 7 and their origami
i’m so sorry district 8
is the boy tribute from 9 supposed to be a dalek or
HOWDY Y’ALL FROM DISTRICT 10
wow really creative for 11
BOW DOWN TO DISTRICT 12, BITCHES
Dear Avengers and Iron Man movieverse fandom,
I’ve noticed there’s fanfic in which poor Rhodey has been demoted three whole ranks. Here are some facts that may prove helpful when writing:
1) He is Lieutenant COLONEL James Rhodes.
2) He is addressed as “Colonel” or “Lieutenant Colonel” in conversation.
3) His pay grade is O-5.
4) Lieutenant Colonel is ranked above a Major (O-4) and below a full-bird Colonel (O-6).
5) Steve would salute Rhodey and Rhodey would return the salute, not the other way around. A Captain (O-3) is two ranks below a Lt Col.
5a) But Rhodey MAY salute Steve first, out of respect.
6) Rhodey is NOT a Lieutenant, which is one of the two LOWEST commissioned officer ranks in the Air Force, 2nd LT (O-1) and 1st LT (O-2).
7) His insignia is a silver oak leaf (or a black oak leaf if wearing desert cammo).
8) Based on his rank, he’s served approximately 10 to 16 years in the Air Force.
9) He was Air Force ROTC at MIT. (It’s implied, anyway, since Tony talks about them going on Spring Break together.)
Handy stuff to know!
and if you’re writing him MCU and current, he’s a full-bird colonel now! so the insignia is an eagle instead of an oak leaf now.
Pros about Australia:
- everyone assumes you are hot
- nice beaches
- rad animals
- tim tams
Cons about Australia:
- HAVING TO WAIT TWO FUCKING WEEKS FOR THE HOBBIT
i hate it when flies fucking rub their stupid little shitty hands together like they’re plotting to ruin my life those tiny little bastards
Having friends on tumblr is really great. I often refer to you guys in real life as “my friend from england/autrallia/california/new york” and it makes people think I’m very well traveled when really I’ve just spent a lot of time on the Internet.